We are introducing a new segment on the blog titled ‘ThisBlackWoman Speaks’ (TBW Speaks)
OUR GOALS ARE:
- To help young women come out of their closets, to speak about their innermost fears, concerns and goals.
- To create a safe space where women can freely discuss any form of abuse that they have suffered or are still suffering.
- To create a space where women can brag about their successes and achievements and the hurdles they had to overcome.
- To create a space for women to talk freely about their mental health and find the release that comes from sharing their stories.
- It’s an opportunity for women to talk about literally anything and everything.
HERE’S THE BEST PART:
This is not an interview, no questions will be asked and you will be free to express your raw thoughts without the fear of being judged.
This is not an essay competition. We will not be checking for grammatical errors, feel free to express yourself anyhow you want, even if it’s in pidgin.
You can also choose to introduce yourself and include pictures or you can choose to remain anonymous.
NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS WILL BE ALLOWED and you can opt to not see comments at all.
TO BE A PART OF THIS:
Send an email of not more than 1500 words to firstname.lastname@example.org with TBW SUBMISSION as the subject.
The word limit is to ensure that we hold the attention of the readers. Once approved, we will send you an approval email and your story would be featured on the website, www.thisblackwoman.com.ng
If you have further questions, please send an email to email@example.com